Friday 27 April 2012

A deeper understanding

Today I am poorly, not very poorly, but full of one of those colds that makes you feel as if your head is in fact cotton wool, your nose is blocked but at the same time dripping, you find just breathing an effort. On top of that it's Friday, Fridays are great days but they are at the end of a week filled with work and childcare leaving me and both small boys just the wrong side of tired. To top it off at 10.30 we have swimming lessons, taking two under 5's swimming on my own is for me a bit of a challenge, I have been doing it for a year and am not much improved, the children however are at least learning to swim. SO I am a little less than keen this morning and I mention to my partner that I don't really want to go. He in turn has an alternative for me, put the fire on, find a movie that will keep both small boys entertained and snuggle up on the sofa. This comment leaves me with a much deeper understanding of why he finds looking after his sons a bit of a challenge at times! However if anyone knows of this magic movie that will keep a 2 and 4 year entertained for a couple of hours please comment below, maybe it is me that has missed a trick!!...........*Wanders off to trawl Amazon just in case*

No comments:

Post a Comment